Preparing for a Better Future: Under 18’s at University Square
Safety and security at our heart
We have a core belief that safety and security are fundamental to mental and physical wellbeing and we know this is more complex and much deeper than just a lock on the door.
To ensure a safe and nurturing community University Square will have:
The advantages of living at University Square
- Learn life skills – Our activities and events such as cooking classes and CV writing workshops will teach under 18 students important life skills for when they leave home.
- Belong to a supportive community with like-minded students – Being surrounded by students from all around the world, you will learn about different cultures and enjoy the support of communal living.
- Under 18 students will be supported by a 24-hour support residence team – Our staff are experts at working with youth and students, ensuring students always feel supported.
- Experience minimal commute times to school/university due to our convenient location – Being on the doorstep of the University of Melbourne and so close to Trinity College and RMIT University means you’re always close to your educational institution.
- Live close to all key Melbourne destinations – Located in the safe and trendy suburb of Carlton, you are next door to the city’s CBD.
- Participate in social events and communal activities
- Employment opportunities – We provide opportunities for students to work for us.
University Square is an approved Under 18’s provider for Trinity College, RMIT and The University of Melbourne.
Our wellbeing mission is to truly understand the nature of our students and the challenges they face, and to provide guidance and opportunities to ensure they have the chance to thrive during their stay with us.
We have 9 areas that are the foundation pillars of our wellbeing program:
Click here to read our Under 18’s at University Square handbook.
If you have any questions regarding student living at University Square contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)3 9918 3910.