Preparing for a Better Future: Under 18 Students
Safety and Security at our Heart
We have a core belief that safety and security are fundamental to mental and physical wellbeing and we know this is more complex and much deeper than just a lock on the door.
To ensure a safe and nurturing community, University Square and The Boulevard have:
The Advantage of Living With Us
- Learn life skills – Our activities and events such as cooking classes and CV writing workshops will teach under 18 students important life skills for when they leave home.
- Belong to a supportive community with like-minded students – Being surrounded by students from all around the world, you will learn about different cultures and enjoy the support of communal living.
- Under 18 students will be supported by a 24-hour support residence team – Our staff are experts at working with youth and students, ensuring students always feel supported.
- Experience minimal commute times to school/university due to our convenient location – In Melbourne, being on the doorstep of the University of Melbourne and so close to Trinity College and RMIT University means you’re always close to your educational institution. In Perth, we are in the heart of the city, so we are well connected via public transport to all universities.
- Live close to all key destinations
- Participate in social events and communal activities
- Employment opportunities – We provide opportunities for students to work for us.
Click Here to read our full under 18's handbook.
Our wellbeing mission is to truly understand the nature of our students and the challenges they face, and to provide guidance and opportunities to ensure they have the chance to thrive during their stay with us.
We have 9 areas that are the foundation pillars of our wellbeing program: