Infinity Place in Melbourne provides a home for students to achieve infinite success and possibilities whilst at university. Located on Elizabeth Street, Infinity Place is just two trams stops from Melbourne Central, so you are perfectly located next to Melbourne University and the CBD. Extensive leisure and social spaces in the property allow students to maintain a happy, healthy body and mind. Intended as an extension to the existing ‘University Square’ community located across the road, residents can enjoy the best of each building’s facilities.
About the Room
Cook, chat and study with two other mates in our 3 Bed Apartment. This apartment has three separate bedrooms, a spacious kitchen, a living room for hanging out and not one, but two shared bathrooms – so you’ve got everything you need to enjoy the best communal living experience.
• 3 fully furnished bedrooms
• Individual study areas
• 2 modern bathrooms
• Contemporary, full equipped kitchen
• Communal dining area
• Communal living area with TV
• Average apartment size of 73 sq.m.
• Apartments located on Floors 1 to 19
• Prices from $342 a week (April-July 2019), all bills included
• Prices from $442 a week (July 2019 onwards), all bills included
Additional Room Options:
• 3 Bed Apartment Top Floor – Floors 18 and 19
• 3 Bed Apartment with Terrace – Floors 1 to 10
• 3 Bed Apartment with Terrace Upper – Floors 11 to 17
• High speed, unlimited Wi-Fi
• 24-hour CCTV security and residence tea
• Central location
• On-site maintenance team
• On-site laundry
• On-site gymnasium
• Cinema room
• Two outdoor terraces
• Communal kitchen and dining area
• Study room and social spaces
• Games room
• Secure bike storage
• Secure post and parcel storage
Why should I choose this room?
Our 3 Beds are perfect for a trio of friends who want to live together and share their student experience. This apartment is also great if you are new to Melbourne or Australia and want to make two new friends straight away. Our 3 Bed Apartment also has a great range of options, including apartments with city views and outdoor terraces. These are great if you would prefer some outdoor space to sit in the sun during the summer months, or if you are a sucker for views of the Melbourne city skyline. Trust us, our city views do not disappoint.
Not what you’re looking for?
If three sounds like a crowd to you, give our Premium Studio, Studio with Terrace, Executive Studio or 1 Bed Apartment options a look. These rooms are made for one person and give you all the privacy and quiet time you could need.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a fuller house at a lower cost, our 6 Bed Townhouse is a great choice and there are a few apartments with epic city views available too!
We also have a great 3 Bed Ensuite Apartment, which provides each student with their very own bathroom.
Want to know more? Talk to us
If you have any more questions about our rooms, feel free to contact us or come visit us at our Display Suite located in Carlton!
T: +61 (0)3 9052 3202