6 Months Free Rent - T&C's
Promotion: Chance to win one of three prizes of 26 (twenty-six) weeks free rent. Promotional Period: 00:00 AEDT, Monday 12th April 2021 – 23:59 AEDT, 1st July 2021.
Eligible Entrants: Students; aged 18 or older, enrolled at an Australian tertiary education provider, not living at The Boulevard during the Promotional Period.
How to Enter: Book a viewing at The Boulevard via www.thestudenthousingcompany.com.au, attend the booked viewing (in person or virtually), and complete the competition entry form via https://forms.gle/ntkdpWWSx7xKoa9ZA during the Promotional Period.
Number of Entries Permitted: 1 (one) entry per Eligible Entrant.
Value of Prize: $5,180.00 – $8,180.00 (dependant on the room type and tenancy length booked).
Prize Description: three prizes of 26 (twenty-six) weeks free rent in 2021 (between 12th July 2021 – 31st January 2022).
Winning Method: 3 (three) winners will be selected at random using a random number generator. Conditions: See conditions of entry below.
- The Promoter is GSA Australia Pty Ltd, ABN: 97 610 512 500, whose registered office is at Level 3, 200 Lygon Street, Carlton, VIC, 3053, Australia (Promoter).
- This promotional prize draw is open to students aged 18 or older who are enrolled at an Australia tertiary education provider and not living at The Boulevard during the Promotional Period (Eligible Entrants).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period book a viewing at The Boulevard via www.thestudenthousingcompany.com.au, attend the viewing (in person or virtually), and complete the competition entry form via https://forms.gle/gE6MUEdKZyQU5WiQA
- By completing the competition entry form, an Eligible Entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these conditions of entry. Eligible Entrants may withdraw agreement and participation by putting his/her request in writing to the Promoter via email (TheBoulevard@thestudenthousingcompany.com.au).
- There is no entry fee to enter this promotional prize draw.
- Students who book and attend a viewing before or after the Promotional Period will not be considered as Eligible Entrants.
- No responsibility can or will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated break of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition for any reason will benoticed to Eligible Entrants as soon as possible by the Promotor.
- The prize is as follows; three prizes of 26 (twenty-six) weeks of free rent (Promotional Prize) applied to the last 26 (twenty-six) weeks of a stay no less than 26 (twenty-six) weeks in length between 12th July 2021 – 31st January 2022 (Eligible Booking).
- The prize available is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be selected at random using a random number generator on 1st July 2021. (Prize Draw Date).
- Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the Prize Draw Date.
- The Promotional Prize will be provided as an account credit applied to the students account at the start of the 26 (twenty-six) week free rent period (dictated by the end date of the boking within the specified criteria), provided they have taken possession of the premises, and made all rental payments owed under the Residential Tenancy Agreement for the Eligible Booking and any subsequent booking.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful entrant and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize.
- The promotion and these conditions will be governed by the laws of Victoria and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.